SkookumLogger Latest Release
SkookumLogger Latest Beta
Latest Beta Release Notes
- When changing XK-24 backlights, do nothing when the keyIndex is negative. Minor optimization.
- Rework handling of DoNotDelayLogging preference in didEndTransmittingMessage and unqueMessage. Was
- failing to log QSO on MagicPounceEnd message.
- Display special key values as key equivalents in BeginQso and EndQso menu items.
- DX Cluster: set skimmerquality extension when updating spot filter, and do not log rejected spots.
- Flip shortcuts for bumping K4 attenuation so that shift-control-up-arrow increases gain.
- ActivityController: Synchronize access to ivars that can be accessed from more than one thread at a time. Thanks W6FB for crash report.
- Log+Report: use save a panel completion handler to get url for saving and opening a report html files. Was saving to app support folder which led to a permission issue on Ventura.
- Added Speak Status and Speak Status Changes to the Log menu. The first menu item speaks the QSO status string for the QSO entry box with keyboard focus, using the system default voice. The second menu item is a toggle, when checked the status string is automatically played when it changes.
- Protect against corrupted OperatingMode and Magic Message Version preferences at startup (during
- Protect against assigning nil as a keyEquivalent in p_updateMenuItemTitles; causes a system exception.
- Bug introduced in 4.4a when adding special keys values as Messages menu item shortcuts for Magic Message, Begin QSO, End QSO. If the the special key value is "", NSUserDefaults returns nil. Result was "Untitled" for menu item titles, and abort of applicationDidFinishLaunching which broke setup for Speak Status function. AI7SK.
- Add guessRunPounceFlagAndStationName to Cabrillo import for KC1XX M/M log.
SkookumLogger Xcode Projects
These projects are self-contained, with dependences on ORSSerialPort and CocoaAsyncSocket satisfied with "Swift" Packages. You may need to fuss with Signing settings. The code is Objective-C and relies on AppKit and bindings.